Pièce, accessoire, auto…. Tout ce dont tu as besoin et que tu cherches
- Member LRoS
- Beiträge: 24
- Registriert: 20 Okt 2016, 09:21
- Vehicle 1: Series 3 88 station wagon
- Vehicle 2: Land rover 90 turbo D
An overdrive &
I would consider units that need to be rebuilt if the price is right .
Take care out there
- Beiträge: 26
- Registriert: 03 Nov 2015, 13:15
- Vehicle 1: Land Rover 110 Hard Top (Froschi)
- Vehicle 2: Series 2a 88 Station Wagon (Balin)
- Vehicle 3: Series 3 109 200TDi HT (Gracie).. sold
- Wohnort: Obfelden
There is currently a Fairy OD for sale on eBay (26.03.18)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fairey-overdri ... SwkhNaoCcC
... but having had a few of these units, they are noisy... even the quiet ones... and they prone to mainshaft / clutch sleeve failure = no forward motion.
For the price the seller is asking, I'd go for a Roamerdrive. I've had one on a 200Tdi Series 3 and just installed one on my 2a. Very quiet and bomb proof.
Can't help with the FWHs
Let us know how you get on
- Beiträge: 28
- Registriert: 19 Aug 2013, 20:28
- Vehicle 1: Dormobile 1969
- Wohnort: 3800 Unterseen
I have a surplus set of 10-spline freewheeling hubs from Selectro which fit on S1 and S2.
Do you have 24 or 10 spline axle shafts on the S3?